Sunday, 2 November 2014

Cozy Essentials


As winter draws nearer and nearer there is nothing I love more than getting snuggled up inside with a mug of tea and a good book. I thought I'd share with you some of the things that help make the cold so much better! 

Gingerbread Man PJ's: I picked these up on my latest trip to Tesco. I loved the design, there's just something that makes me think of Christmas whenever I see Gingerbread men. They have long sleeves so they are perfect for keeping me warm when it gets stupidly clod in my bedroom. 
£10 from Tesco. (can't find a link online!)

Bird Print Duvet Cover: I love floral print and birds and this duvet cover has both which makes me very happy. The best part? With prices starting from £10.00 it's affordable too. It's certainly brightened up my room! Available from Asda here.

Sheepskin Moccasins: My feet feel like they are wrapped up in clouds when I'm wearing these. Thye keep my feet just the right temperature and they don't get to hot and bothered (except when I sat in front of the fire the other night). I got mine from a local agricultural show but there are similar ones here.

Panda PJ Case: This is the cutest home for my new pjs and it makes me smile when I see this little guy on my bed! I picked him up from Primark for £3.00.

I feel like I'm all set up now for winter, what are your essentials for the cold months? 



6 comments:

  1. I think my new essential looks like that panda pj case haha! Lovely post xxx

    amyemarshment.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I love Primark for things like this, he makes a nice home for my PJ's x

      Delete
  2. The PJ's are the cutest thing! Perfect for the colder months too. x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really liked the design, thought it was so cute xxx

      Delete
  3. I saw those pi's in tesco recently and almost brought them, they are so cute! xx

    whatbeckyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love gingerbread men, they make me think of Christmas time! they are so comfy too! xxx

      Delete

I always love to read your thoughts on my blog! xxxx