Monday, 10 November 2014

Canterbury Tales

I used to live in Kent, by the sea in a little cottage in a tiny town. I was so happy there and then due to some pretty rubbish circumstances we had to up sticks and move.

Although it was awful at the time, I am so happy where I live now but I miss the seaside and my lovely friend who I left behind. We haven’t seen each other in about three years (we are both so busy and can never seem to get a date in the diary!) when we finally agreed on a date and pinned it down I hopped on the train to Kent over Halloween weekend and we had a wonderful weekend of catching up, food & more food!

It was amazing to see her again and it made me realise how strong our friendship is by the fact that even after not seeing each other in about three years we were able to hop right back in as if I’d only seen her yesterday. She is one of my dearest friends and I really miss being able to see her every day.

Here are a few pictures from my trip, I hope you enjoy! X 









10 comments:

  1. So great impressions!! Yummy strawberries!
    I would really appreciated, if we could follow each other on BL and GFC, so that we can keep in touch!
    xoxo Colli // my little blog - tobeyoutiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the strawberries were so tasty! xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the photos showing us a glimpse of your trip! I totally love your blog name it's so cute ♥
    Share The Love ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment! :) I've recently started reading your blog - I really love it! xxx

      Delete
  3. Great pictures! It looks like you had a great time <3

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! It was so lovely to see my friend again after all this time xxx

      Delete
  4. Lovely pictures your blog is really nice
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your lovely comment! xxx

      Delete
  5. Such a well written and heart felt post, I adored this and it looks so homely and personal xx

    Amyemarshment.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment, it was so good to go back and see my friend after such a long time apart! xx

      Delete

I always love to read your thoughts on my blog! xxxx